Monday, August 25, 2008

On The Mend


My back is considerably better today. My good friend Dr. Paul Bove put me on the fast track to healing. I saw him for the fourth time since this all started and as usual I felt great after my visit. He said in two weeks I should be back to 100%. I’ve been contacted by many of my friends and I’ve felt the prayers. I had foolish visions of doing my normal Sunday stuff at church yesterday. I got up and made it out of bed but was in no condition to drive. All I ended up doing was putting a last second task on some of the other volunteers. I thank them for their grace and for getting the work done. As traumatic events tend to do I’m motivated to spend some time keeping in shape. I got a good gentile workout in tonight and the best part was my wife (who’s in better shape) joined me. I will attempt to make this a habit. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

beans said...

glad to see things are feeling better. i would take just about any kind of tourture over bad back pain! glad dr. b could help . . maybe i should check him out!

be good-and don't do too much!

Frank Chiapperino said...

I just said another prayer for you this evening. I hope you continue to heal well! Love ya bro!